STRESSED? ANGRY? SAD? BAD FEELINGS TROUBLING YOU? Put them in their place. Feelings want to control you, our products keep you in charge so you feel less stress, less anger, more happiness, and enjoy more rewarding relationships. Our poster coaches make great gift items. Digital downloads, hard copies, and snail mail orders for most items.
As physical fitness programs strengthen physical health, Emotional Fitness Training’s programs strengthen emotional intelligence. Take a moment to measure your emotional fitness on EFTI’s Stress and anger feeling thermometer. Think back over the past week and apply the ratings given for the week, not just for what you are feeling right now.
Congratulations if your average rating for the week was at a five or below. As stress erodes emotional fitness and is the most common cause of anger, any rating above a five suggests you are dealing with too much stress. Considering visiting Emotional Fitness Training’s Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises to learn some of our exercises. Then buy one of our poster coaches to remind you to practice.
Poster Coaches are EFTI’s Premier product. Coaches and trainers join you in setting goals, then teach you the skills you don’t have, strengthen the skills you already have, remind you to practice, cheer you on, hold you accountable, and make it easier and faster to get where you want to go.
Poster Coaches do the same and are with you throughout your day motivating, inspiring you, and reminding you to practice one or another of the Twelve Easy Exercises.
How to use a Poster Coach: print it up on card stock and hang it were you will see it off and on throughout the day. Each Poster Coach offers you something a bit different, but all are designed to remind you exercise the skills need to stay strong and emotionally fit.
Our eBooks provide more detailed knowledge. Consider buying one of the following eBooks as found on Amazon.com:
- Twelve Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises to Tame Mad, Bad, and Sad Feelings
- Self-Soothing – Create Calm in Your Life
- Know Your Feelings – Become A Feeling Detective
- Know Your Mission So You Can Reach Your Goals
Also available at Amazon are the following Parenting Advice Books:
- When Good Kids Do Bad Things: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers
- When Good Kids Get You In A Gotcha War
- When Good Kids Struggle In School
- When Good Kids Hang Out With The Wrong Crowd
- When Good Kids Dress Makes You Stress
- When Good Kids Lie
- When Good Kids Take Risks
- When Good Kids Have Sex
- When Good Kids Run Away
- When Good Kids Break The Law
- When Good Kids Do Drugs and/or Alcohol
- When Good Kids Get Depressed
- Tame the Test Anxiety Monster
- Parents Are People Too: An Emotional Fitness Training Program for Parents
- How to Hold Successful Family Meetings